The choir singers of Liturgi-Kal come from all over Israel, and include Israelis, residents and tourists who are capable singers. Due to the diversity of backgrounds (cultural or religious) two things are necessary to be a part of the choir: the first is to be able to meet the demands both musically and also in regards to schedule; the second is to be able to support philosophically the vision of the choir to sing liturgical and biblical works either written in, or translated to, the Hebrew language. Of addition, one must be willing to work hard to prepare the music to be of the highest quality possible.
We are committed to growth in our artistic life together.
The choir has worked with several of the best young soloists in Israel and is an active promoter of the musical careers of these young artists:
- Ye’ela Avital, Nava Sahar, Ayelet Dekel, Tal Eli, Rinatya Nessim – Sopranos
- Avital Deri, Noa Doron, Katya Kondrachuk, Shahar Lavi – Altos
- Eitan Drori, Yoav Oved, Oshri Segev – Tenors
- Paulo Mestre, Alon Harrari - Counter Tenors
- Yair Polishuk, Yair Goren, Guy Pelec, John Shuffle – Basses